A purifying treatment to replenish the minerals and electrolytes lost from the grind of daily life. This is great for total body rehydration.
THE BANANA BAG
Our Basic bag with added multivitamins for corrections of deficiencies for an extra boost of energy, especially after travel or a busy work week.
THE BOOZY BAG
(Saline, Zofran, and Toradol)
The best detox remedy after an all-nighter. This treatment is specially designed to combat that dreaded hangover.
(Saline and Pepcid)
This treatment is specialized to help those suffering from acute acid reflux or GERD. This is a hydrating treatment with medication to relieve the stomach discomfort so you can return to your busy day.
(Saline, Vitamin C, Zinc, Zofran, and Toradol)
Best to remedy that bug that you just can’t kick. By stimulating your immune system, this IV hydration therapy allows your body to better defend itself against viruses and bugs to help you recover more quickly.
(Saline, B Vitamins, Toradol, and L-Carnitine)
This helps alleviate sports fatigue after excessive physical training, so you can jump back into the game faster!
(Saline and Benadryl)
Great for jet lag or if you just need a good night’s sleep.
(Saline, B Vitamin, Vitamin C, and Glutathione)
Hydration is essential for healthy skin and to reduce the signs of aging. We use essential vitamins and anti-oxidants that aid in neutralizing free radicals that can lead to signs of aging.
(Saline, B vitamins, Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium, and Calcium)
Have a big event or presentation coming up? This is the perfect treatment to kick it into high gear and feel your best!
(Saline, Toradol, Zofran, and Magnesium)
This treatment is great for migraines with essential supportive medications and minerals to ease your mind.
(B vitamins, Cobalamin, Magnesium, and Taurine)
Have a big exam to study for, help support cognitive health and clarity. This also will help improve your overall mood!
(B Vitamins, L-Arginine, Lysine, Taurine, and Selenium)
Get your mind and body realigned. This treatment helps restore your body’s B-Vitamins, Magnesium, and Selenium and recharge your brain with Arginine and Lysine which are precursors to vital neurotransmitters.
CoQ10: The loss of collagen and elastin causes skin to wrinkle and sag. CoQ10 helps the skin retain collagen cells by acting as a strong antioxidant to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging. May also be useful to combat musculoskeletal side effects from statin drugs.
Glutathione: One of the most effective antioxidants! Increases energy and mental clarity, reduces inflammation, assists cell recovery, decreases free radicals, reduces stress and improves skin.
Slim Shot (MIC: Methionine/Choline/Inositol): Helps release fat throughout the body, distribute energy, increase metabolism, and remove toxins.
Vitamin B12: Energy and Circulation
NAD: Memory and Focus
Biotin: Skin, Hair, and Nail Health
Ambient air is about 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen. Oxygen generator removes most of the nitrogen and outputs 94.7% oxygen. Can infuse the oxygen in the water vapor aroma of choice at optimal humidity for comfort. Picture client getting a BOOST BAG, taking deep breaths of oxygen treatment infused with eucalyptus aromatherapy.
- B-Complex: A powerful combination of essential B vitamins (B1- thiamine, B2- riboflavin, B3- niacinamide, B5- pantothenic acid, B6- pyridoxine) these vitamins boost energy and enhance the immune and nervous system, as well as decrease stress and anxiety.
- B-12: Also known as cobalamin, is an important water-soluble vitamin. It plays an essential role in the production of your red blood cells and DNA, as well as the proper functioning of your nervous system. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal foods, including meats, fish, poultry, eggs and dairy.
- Vitamin C: Provides protection against immune system deficiencies. Plays a role in oxidation/reduction reactions (eliminating toxic “free radicals”).
- Magnesium: Proper magnesium levels maintain normal muscle tissue, regulates heart rhythms, support immune function, and keeps nerves functioning properly. Helps regulate energy metabolism, maintains blood sugar, and regulates calcium levels.
- Zinc: Vital for a healthy immune system, correctly synthesizing DNA, promoting healthy growth during childhood, and healing wounds.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that can decrease fat mass, preserve muscle during exercise, and reduce muscle fatigue. Research over the last decade has shown the importance of L-Carnitine as a regulator of skeletal muscle fuel selection, which means it is needed to determine whether muscle tissue utilizes carbohydrates or fat for energy.
- Calcium: A mineral that is necessary for life. In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat.
- L-Arginine: The largest source of nitrogen in the body for Nitric Oxide production, has several important metabolic and biological effects, which include improving vascular function, being a substrate in the synthesis of creatinine, and the ability to stimulate insulin, glucagon, catecholamines, and GH secretion, leading to anabolic and anti-catabolic effects on skeletal muscle.
- Lysine: Is one of nine essential amino acids in humans required for growth and tissue repair.
- Taurine: An organic acid which acts as a lipid/membrane stabilizer in the body and can aid various anti-oxidant defense systems. Used to improve mental performance and as an antioxidant, it protects cells of the body from damage that results from chemical reactions in the body that produce oxygen free radicals that are damaging to tissue.
- Selenium: An essential trace mineral that is important for many bodily processes, including cognitive function, a healthy immune system, and fertility in both men and women.
- Methionine: An essential amino acid in humans. As the substrate for other amino acids such as cysteine, taurine, and the important antioxidant glutathione, methionine plays a critical role in the metabolism and health of many species, including humans.
- Inositol: Research suggests that inositol, or vitamin B8, may have various benefits, such as aiding people with mental health or metabolic conditions.
- Choline: Is involved in many different processes, such as cell structure and messaging, fat transport and metabolism, DNA synthesis and nervous system maintenance.
- Glycine: Regulates blood sugar levels, and thus glycine supplementation may be useful for treating symptoms characterized by low energy and fatigue, such as hypoglycemia, anemia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
- NAD: By replenishing cellular levels of NAD+ via IV therapy, research has shown to repair DNA, protect brain cells from damage, reduce inflammation, and fight the oxidative processes that cause aging and disease. The intravenous NAD+ activates enzymes in the bloodstream called sirtuins which promote good aspects of your genes.